Many businesses and non-profits rely on outside counsel for their in-house and general counsel needs. Firms with in-house or general counsel also often require outside legal support.
James Hsui, PLLC can handle your firm’s corporate and business formalities, and other legal issues, without the multi-tiered staffing costs of the traditional large law firm. As your outside general counsel, we can provide cost-effective legal services across practice areas, with a particular focus in the following:
• Business contracts and strategic transactions
• Corporate governance, including crafting of organizational and management structures, and terms of reference for officers and committees
• Corporate secretarial function, including director and shareholder resolutions, meetings and minutes
• Counseling of directors, managers and officers as to fiduciary duties and strategic matters
• Counseling on employment matters such as hiring, retention and termination, and preparation of employee handbooks
• Executive compensation
• Filing of trademarks and copyrights, and preparation of license agreements
• Legal document review
• Due diligence
As your outside general counsel, you can count on us to work with you gain a full understanding of your organization, and its vision, philosophy and objectives, in order to provide a customized service tailored to your organization’s needs.
Let us know how we can help. It would be our pleasure to assist in whatever way we can.